Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Welcome One and All

Ladies and gents, welcome.  You've come to a place where opinions and emotions run strong and deep.  Where utter triumph and complete heartbreak are separated by fractions of inches, seconds or an incompetent official.  Yes, over time you will inevitably come to accept my absolute disdain for all things referee, but I digress.  This is a place where I will be commenting on, predicting and analyzing all things Detroit sports.  We're entering into an era here in the "D" where expectations and talent collectively for the Lions, Tigers, Pistons, and Wings has never been higher.  So from now until next June we should be in store for plenty of fun and entertainment, and I'm sure some gut wrenching too.  Check back often as I plan on keeping everyone informed and engaged regularly and if you've got opinions of your own, bring it!!  My first post will be this Friday, as I will be predicting what I think the Lions 53 man roster should look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment